Every day Customer Support team at iBaby Labs deals with a number of inquiries from our customers. Most of the questions that come repeat themselves. We always encourage our clients to look at the FAQ page on our website before contacting Customer Support.
Today we are looking at top three issues that our Customer Support team deals with and the ways to solve them:
- My video feed keeps loading, what is the problem?
There can be few reasons for that. First, you can check your Internet speed (we recommend using this speed test site). For iBaby Monitor M6 to function adequately, recommended speed is at least 2.5 Mbps upload and download. If you are using Internet on the phone, it may slow down after a certain amount of data is used. The second most common reason for that is your Internet password (SSID). It should not be more than 16 characters and it should not contain any special characters, such as apostrophes or spaces. Finally, it might be your router frequency – iBaby Monitor M6 works only with 2.4 GHz, but not 5 GHz.
- I forgot my iBaby Care App password, what can I do?
There are two ways to reset password: online or from the app.
To retrieve it from the app, enter the incorrect password 3 times in a row. On the 4th attempt, there will be an orange arrow next to the password window. Tap this arrow to proceed to the password retrieve page. To retrieve the password from the website, go to http://www.ibabycloud.com, enter your email and click ‘Submit’.
- My monitor does not work, and the LED light in the back keeps blinking red and green. What is going on?
If your monitor seems unresponsive and continues to have a blinking red and green light in the back, it might mean that it is essentially ‘dead’. When you are updating your monitor to the latest firmware version, it is very important not to interrupt the updating process. For instance, when updating, do not leave the app, play games, swipe the screen or disconnect the USB cable. Doing that might lead to irreversible damage to the monitor. If you think your monitor was permanently damaged, and you are within your warranty period, please get in touch with our Customer Support team for a replacement.
If you are having any issues with your iBaby monitor, please reach out to our Customer Support team as soon as possible. When you purchase a monitor on our website, you have one month to return it if you are not satisfied, and we have a one year warranty period – make sure you are within that timeframe.
Our Customer Support team is eager to help you Monday through Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM PST.
iBaby Labs is excited to announce that our iBaby Monitor M6 and iBaby Monitor M2 are now available online at Nordstrom.com!
Nordstrom is one of America’s most famous upscale fashion retailers with almost 115 years of successful operations and presence in largest cities.
iBaby products are currently sold at Apple, Amazon, Target, Best Buy, and Babies R Us. We are extremely excited to be now offered at Nordstrom as well.
Can you guess where we are coming next?
In the latest press release this week, iBaby Labs made headlines with iBaby Monitor M6. The press release examines iBaby’s latest awards and their top position in Apple’s Connected Home section. ‘iBaby Monitor M6 is #1 Top Seller on Apple.com in Connected Home Category with stellar brand recognition in Wi-Fi Baby Digital Video Monitoring’, the press release informs.
The press release also includes a word from the company’s Vice President on future developments. The future looks bright and exciting for iBaby and we are thankful to our users for being part of it!
Read full press release here.
Started in 1993, Children’s Technology Review specializes on reviewing children’s digital media products for children up to age of 15. Today we feel honored to be featured on their website with our latest iBaby Monitor M6.
‘If you have a smart phone (Android or iPhone) plus Wi-Fi, this powerful baby monitor will let you do a lot more than listen to your sleeping baby. You’ll be able to make an audio or video recording, send alert, activate a song or a story, or share the view with multiple users’.
If you’d like to read more about the features of iBaby Monitor M6 that captivated Children’s Technology Review, go here.
Please note that iBaby only approves eBay purchases made through our official distributors: Target, BestBuy, and Toys R Us. iBaby Labs DOES NOT DISTRIBUTE MONITORS ON EBAY DIRECTLY.
All other offers are counterfeit and might be fraud. Please read terms of our warranty prior to making a purchase.
You can read our warranty terms here, and our return policy terms here.
Every kid will tell you that May is the best month in a year because that’s when the school ends! Now that we are in the second week of May, it is time to think how you will celebrate the beginning of the summer with the kids.
We compiled some ideas that you can use to celebrate the last day of the school year:
- Pick a tradition that will be repeated every year: go for a ice-cream date with your child, host a sleepover party, or watch a movie.
- If you think traditions are boring, make a surprise for your kid: go on a small surprise trip, present them with ‘summer goodies’, or set up a scavenger hunt.
- Have your child pick what they want to do. For example, have your kids make a list of things they would like to do when the school is out, and then create a surprise itinerary.
- Prepare a ‘summer advent calendar’ where each day before school ends has a special activity, such as ‘hike’, ‘cooking together’, ‘watching a movie’, or the like.
- Surprise your child with decorating his or her room with something colorful, such as tassel garlands, homemade posters, or string lights. It is your child’s best day so decorate appropriately!
Today is a happy day here at iBaby Labs’ office as we are celebrating receiving of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award for iBaby Monitor M6 given to our iBaby Monitor M6. The monitor has scored silver in the Media, Electronics & Accessories category, and we cannot be happier.
The Mom’s Choice Awards® is a program that evaluates and serves as a recognized benchmark for products and services made for children and families. The panel of judges includes parents, scientists and various experts, which ensures an objective evaluation. Once the evaluating process is completed, all samples are donated to schools, libraries, charities and hospitals.
iBaby is honored to be The Mom’s Choice Awards® awardee and is thankful for the recognition with the experts and parents. We are excited to bring more happy moments to families using our monitors.
May the Fourth be with you!
Since the very first Star Wars film was released in 1977, the world has never been the same. With the series becoming one of the most popular franchises, its pop culture phenomenon has been gaining strength over the years. In early 2000’s, a new religion ‘jediism’ was officially recognized. This year, Twitter has debuted special Star Wars emoji.
Many Star Wars fans around the world are waiting for May 4th – recognized as Star Wars day – and we think it’s a great occasion to celebrate and have fun as a family. Here are five suggestions for this Monday:
- Play dress up. Children love Halloween, but it’s only once a year. Why not have some fun and dress up for Star Wars Day? Luke’s and Princess Leia’s costumes are quite easy to make even with minimal efforts.
- Watch your favorite Star Wars movie. While you might not be able to do a full-blown Star Wars watching marathon, you can still watch just one movie. Or Star Wars themed Family Guy episodes.
- Make Star Wars inspired food. Browse Pinterest for food ideas. Some ideas are quite easy to bring to life, such as pretzel stick light sabers or lemonade dispenser styled as R2D2.
- Play Star Wars. Depending on your age and preferences, you have many choices to play Star Wars: practice your light saber skills, break out that Star Wars board game, build a Lego set, or put together a Star Wars puzzle.
- Surprise your loved ones with Star War weekend tickets. For one month, Disney World is featuring Star War weekends that are sure to delight any fan.