If you are a parent who wants to know what your baby is doing at any given point of time, a baby monitor is in your baby products arsenal. But there are lots of modern baby monitors out there, so how do you go about choosing one?
Here are the features that you can expect to find in a modern baby monitor:
- remote control of the monitor from your smartphone or tablet – no carrying a bulky parent unit
- ability to turn and tilt the monitor – even though stationary monitors with wide angle view are still popular
- sound, motion, and air quality (temperature and humidity) sensors – that will send you alerts directly to your phone
- HD video including night vision – with the ability to zoom, and take video clips
- two-way communication with echo cancellation – so that you could hear your baby and speak to hear
- ability to have multiple users – you could share access to your monitor with family and friends
- quick and easy setup process – the count is currently in seconds, not minutes
- music file library – from your baby’s favorite lullabies to short stories
- ability to record video clips – and share them with everyone
If you are still looking for a reliable baby monitor that features all of these specs (and more!), look no further. From HD quality video to temperature and humidity sensors, iBaby Monitor M6T has it all. For a complete review of the monitor’s feature, take a look at our website.
We are currently running a couple of promotions on iBaby Monitor M6T that will allow you to save $50 on your purchase (yay)! Check our Facebook page to take advantage of them.