The only difference between the iBaby Air and AirSense are the colors. iBaby Air comes in white while AirSense comes in Light Wood and Dark Wood. Otherwise, all of the functions are the same for both monitors.
Which app do I need in order to use the iBaby Air / AirSense?” The iBaby Air / AirSense requires you to download the iBaby Care app to use its functions. Search for “iBaby Care” in Apple App Store or Google Play Store. The icon for the app will look like this:
How does the iBaby Air / AirSense work?
The iBaby Air / AirSense purifies the air by releasing negative ions that attach to the airborne particles. The ions interact with the particles to create a negative charge that will remove the particles from the air. By removing particles from the air, ionic air purifiers improve the quality of air that you breathe.
What are VOCs?
VOC stands for volatile organic compound. VOCs are organic compounds that easily become vapors or gasses that release into the air we breathe. VOC’s vary in size per particle. The chart below shows a few example of common VOC’s and their sizes per particle in microns.
The iBaby Air and AirSense measures air quality based on the following scale:
Can I use multiple iBaby Monitors?
Absolutely! You can easily add additional monitors using “Add a Device” function found in the app.
What devices are compatible with the iBaby Air / AirSense?
The iBaby Air / AirSense is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 5s and later
- iPod Touch 4th generation and later
- iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad 2, iPad
All iOS devices must be running iOS version 6.0 or newer.
The iBaby Air / AirSense is also compatible with Android smartphones.
Can I use the iBaby Air / AirSense over web browsers?
Unfortunately, the iBaby Air / AirSense is designed for mobile devices, and will not be able to work with standard browsers
How many users can the iBaby Air / AirSense support?
An unlimited number of users can be invited by the host to access the monitor. However, only four users can access the monitor at any given time
How to set up and install the iBaby Air / AirSense
The only difference between the iBaby Air and AirSense are the colors. The AirSense comes in Light Wood and Dark Wood while the iBaby Air comes in white. All the functions are exactly the same.
- First, verify that your smart device is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Your router must provide a Wi-Fi connection for internet access.
- Connect the power adapter to the back of your iBaby Air/AirSense, and press the power button on the top to turn on the monitor. You will see a soft PINK light flashing once the monitor is on.
- Next, wait for a BLUE light to start flashing. Please note, if you do not wait for the light to change from PINK to BLUE, the installation process may be unsuccessful.
- From the App Store or Google Play Store, download the iBaby Care App into your smart device and launch the app.
- Finally, open the app and follow the instructions to finish installing your iBaby Air / AirSense.