Our fun and energetic company that focuses on family care and monitoring technology is seeking an energetic Customer Service Representative with great communication skills to be a part of our all-star team in San Jose, CA.
We are a passionate team that loves to produce life-changing consumer electronic devices that are currently being sold buy Baby, BestBuy, Amazon, and large retail stores across the US. We are creative and dedicated. We would like someone who is positive, fast learner and passionate about helping people to join our CS team to help us expand our business.
To interact with our customers and provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services. To implement a proactive approach in customer care that will help customers and improve our brand image. Invent and implement new ways to improve our customer support team’s quality and efficiency.
- Receive and respond to customers’ requests by telephone, chat, and email in a timely manner.
- Provide customers with accurate troubleshooting solutions in a timely manner
- Analyze requests, provide the information requested or ascertain who can best provide the information, and route the request to the proper channel
- Keep records of customer interactions, inquiries, comments and transactions
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, various marketing promotional services, and similar data as required
- Prepare and forward preliminary paperwork for RMA process
- Work closely with product teams to enhance the quality of products
- Perform other allied duties as assigned by supervisor
- Perform testing of the products, create reports, perform QA tasks, etc.
- Create daily reports on support tickets, most critical issues, and report continuously to supervisor
- Communicate with engineers in China to resolve critical issues.
- Minimum of two (2) year’s experience in customer service related field or QA engineering
- Self-starter who is passionate about direct interaction with people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Apple iOS devices, Android mobile devices, and Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to multitask and be able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Good interpersonal skill, team player with a ‘get it done’ approach to problem-solving
- Conscientious and reliable, and on-time attendance is critical
- Tech-savvy and be up to date in technology
- Bilingual Chinese Mandarin.
GOOD TO HAVE / HUGE PLUS:
- Technical background in hardware or software
- Basic knowledge in PCBA
- Previous working experience at a video monitoring/IP camera industry
- A related degree in computer science and information technology
When sending your resume, please include your requested rate/salary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org