IBABY LABS, INC is hiring full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to work in our office at San Jose, CA. Job duties include but not limited to:
- Transform marketing needs into clear, compelling digital content from social media images and videos to data visualizations, interactive maps, and storytelling infographics; optimize internet content to drive organic traffic and improve findability.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives and manage photo, video, carousel or other non-text link advertisement campaigns; assist in communications and cooperation with social media and content creators.
- Perform market research regarding user intent and behavior, product requirements, industry trends, electronic commerce performance, digital marketing opportunities and so on.
- Collaborate with other team members to track and analyze the visit and research-related data of iBaby’s website and product; provide advice on using Search Engine Marketing to improve Key Performance Indicators.
- Collaborate with developers for website optimization, including page construction, web graphic design, keyword placement, hyperlink placement and so on.
- Monitor emerging media and technologies and develop creative online marketing strategy to ensure that iBaby’s marketing campaign keeps up with the trend.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media or related majors.
- Proficient in WP engine, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Audacity & Adobe Audition, Autodesk Maya& Autodesk Mudbox, MailChimp, Grade.us, Crisp, website operation and maintenance.
- Advanced skills in UI Design, Adobe Premiere, Zendesk, communication.
- Skill in program background monitoring.
- Proficient knowledge of operation of major sales channels, ads strategy planning and story board planning
- Advanced knowledge of website design, advertising and digital media marketing.
- Knowledge of Final cut ProX, Google Analytics, Traffic, PPC, operation for all sales channels, ads strategy planner, story board planning, data analysis and market development.
If interested apply to Rose at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org