How to reset your iBaby Monitor
Resetting your iBaby monitor is easy and hassle-free. Just follow the reset instructions below:
Reset your installed iBaby Monitor:
- Open the iBaby Care app
- Tap Menu (top left corner) > Settings > Delete (SN or monitor name)
- Log Out and Close the iBaby Care app
- Reboot your iBaby monitor -unplug the power adapter and any other cables that may be connected
- Plug the iBaby monitor back in to the power adapter
- Wait at least 60 seconds until the iBaby jingles.
- Press & hold down the reset button for 15 or until you hear the “second” jingle. Once you hear the jingle you can let go of the button
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Be sure you’re in the same area as your monitor so your phone can communicate directly with your monitor.
How to reset your iBaby monitor when switching Wi-Fi connections:
Confirm your iBaby is receiving power, disconnect and reconnect the power adapter from the wall outlet. In your iBaby Care app
- Tap Menu (top left corner)
- Delete ‘iBabyXXXXXX’
- Log Out of your Account
- Force close the app
- Locate the recessed master reset button on the back of your iBaby monitor.
- Using your index finger or an appropriate tool that will firmly press the reset button.
- Push the reset button for about 15 seconds. Pushing this button will reset the monitor.
- If the reset was successful it will take the monitor a few seconds for the status light to flash. Now, simply wait for your iBaby Monitor’s status light to start flashing red this is your main indicator that the monitor has been successfully reset and is ready to for you to move on to the in-app instructions for setting up your monitor.
Reset your monitor if installation Failed:
- Hold the reset button for 15 seconds
- Wait for the iBaby monitor to jingle and until the LED light flashes red
- Continue the instillation process and follow the on-screen instructions