Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Sometimes the best gift is the time spent together. Here’s how to plan a date with your child.
The time spent together when you create memories with your child is the best gift you can give to your child. Here are five ideas that your child and you will both love.
- Visit an interesting place. Check out a museum you’ve never been to, pay a visit to a local fire station or a bookstore. If your child is into animals (who isn’t?), visit an animal farm or check out a pet store.
- Enjoy the food. It doesn’t get any more classic than this: cooking or cake decorating class together, cooking breakfast at home, or going to a restaurant of your child’s choice.
- Get outside. Sometimes you just have to get out for some fresh air: ideas for what to do outside are abundant. From going on a picnic, hiking, drawing with a chalk on a sidewalk, or riding bikes, anything done outside is always fun.
- Attend an event. Take your child somewhere she’s never been before: movies, ballet, sporting event, play, or a laughing yoga class.
- Have a home date. If you’re not feeling like leaving the house, you can have fun time at home. Play board games, read a book, watch a movie, or build a fort.